X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Oxford Financial Alliance - Chaplain New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Northglenn Colorado
  • Oxford Financial Alliance Chaplain, New York U.S.A.

Oxford Financial Alliance Ripped me off too Ripoff Chaplain New York

I feel so dumb having believed the man on the other side of the phone. I waited patiently until I decided to check out their company on the web and found this site. I'm sorry that all of you guys were also taken by this "company."

The exact scenario as the rest of you happened to me so I won't go into detail, but my account was charged in June. I got the packet you all talk about a couple of weeks ago and was still waiting... how stupid! I called the infamous 866-333-7715 and got a message that the number I called was not available for my area. This is so ridiculous. I could have given away the $249 to the Katrina victims...

I guess I'll call my bank and try to do something about it even though it's been over 60 days.

Alba
Northglenn, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oxford-financial-alliance/chaplain-new-york-12919/oxford-financial-alliance-ripped-me-off-too-ripoff-chaplain-new-york-158866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair