Complaint Review: Padre Guardien Angel Readings - Internet

• Padre Guardien Angel Readings
    On-line
    Internet
    United States

Padre Guardien Angel Readings Made tons of promises and kept asking for more money each time.

*Author of original report: Re: Padre Angel readings

The way Padre lures people, is by initially giving them a FREE Reading. After that he tells you that you are in danger and need to remedy against it. That's when he ask you to send money and from then on, he continues to invent more stories of how he is going to help us, and asking for more $$$. When you pay, he promised a 100% money back guarantee. However when you ask for the money back, because you realize that nothing he promised is true, he disappears.

Here's the money back guarantee from his site. ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Amanda Hossmann To: Soulztar@yahoo.com Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018, 3:24:31 PM PDT Subject: Re: Padres Money back guarantee Guaranteed Premium Quality You benefit from my sacred guarantee. Thus, you do not run any risks. Should the Help received not bring you total satisfaction, you can ask for it to be refunded; this appears in my general terms of use and in my sacred commitment to you.

Padre Me: I did a Google search yesterday and found him, on the Rip-off report! I hereby requested a "refund" of ALL my payments made to him and never heard back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2018 01:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/padre-guardien-angel-readings/internet/padre-guardien-angel-readings-made-tons-of-promises-and-kept-asking-for-more-money-each-ti-1447223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Re: Padre Angel readings

AUTHOR: Amanda - (United States)

After I threatened Padre that I would report him and sending him the report I wrote about his Fraud, he reluctantly send me a refund, which I received today June 16.