X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: PAGETRAFFIC - New Delhi Select State/Province

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: AS — Delhi Other India
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • PAGETRAFFIC J4-B, Lajpat Nagar II, New Delhi 110024 New Delhi, Select State/Province United States of America

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I am fooled/ditched badly by his SEO services. He fooled me a lot and played with my trust, so be careful if you are approaching PAGETRAFFIC - NAVNEET KAUSHAL.

NAVNEET KAUSHAL HAVE NO ETHICS FOR HIS CLIENTS.

NAVNEET KAUSHAL is owning companies PAGETRAFFIC and CANDID Software.

His websites are :

He is such a FRAUD that he sells his services under FALSE Names. He is having many more websites to fool his clients with different names.

I came to knew that there is no SEO guy IN HIS so called Company to handle SEO projects. He always use Fake Names to sell his services. HIS Company HR is working as SEO, Strange !!!!!

I came to know about his Fake Team Includes People (by which he approved me for daily updates):

• Caren Jacob

• Gracy

• Jennifer
You will be so happy in the starting when you will find special access to their "Basecamp" and daily task updates. It feels so good as you don't know that they are making fool of you.

Your project is cut-down in different pieces and spread into different team members to get all things done; but the cost we have to pay is for their DEDICATED PERSONS...

He SELL Dedicated SEO for $999 to clients, but instead of giving them a dedicated person he gives them all false information. For charges extra for anything asked even if you are paying so high!

I am not sure if he is seriously a SEO Guy. But I know that every-time he approached his own customers/clients was wrong and was with fraud details.

Be careful while hiring them. Ask for as much PRoof As you can. I know they have crossed their limit and can even submit wrong/false documents to anyone.

MR. Navneet Kaushal you are cheating your clients. Being a client we used your services and it is shocking you fooled us that badly.

We paid you $999 for dedicated SEO person for our project, and you kept cheating with us month by month?

Be Careful if you are planning to hire anyone in this company... I would suggest to check their real identities and details. AGAIN AFTER THIS BE CAREFUL, YOU ARE AT RISK WITH THIS COMPANY.

It is hard to make myself realize that they DITCHED me so badly. I Will file a complain/case against them for their false services.

BUT ONLINE PEOPLE BE CAREFUL OF THIS PERSON AND COMPANY.

HIS Company details:

Pagetraffic (OR Candid)
Delhi:
J4-B, Lajpat Nagar II,
New Delhi 110024
Ph: +91-11-64621444/555

FRAUD SEO SERVICES OFFERED BY NAVNEET KAUSHAL at FRAUD Pagetraffic

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pagetraffic/new-delhi-select-stateprovince-110024/pagetraffic-pagetraffic-navneet-kaushal-fraud-seo-services-pagetraffic-navneet-kaush-756453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
3Employee/Owner

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Page Traffic is Nice SEO Company of India

AUTHOR: Susheel Singh - (India)

POSTED: Saturday, July 16, 2016

Hello Everyone !

My name is susheel singh and I am not working with pagetraffic even I never worked with them but I am sure that this company is the best SEO Company of India.

When I went for the interview to this company before 7 - 8 yers ago , I personally relized that this company is such has a team of masters & professionals of digital marketing.

navneet kaushal has good skills to drive any website's ranking and traffic up alone but he deals in ideas and stretgy. this company has it's own office in Noida with good team.

This Company has better strategies for link building, contenet marketing and user engagenment.

I am sure that some people want to damage it's image but this is really one of the best seo company of India.

Thanks & Regards

Susheel Singh

(((REDACTED)))

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake review by ex-employee

AUTHOR: Navneet - ()

POSTED: Sunday, March 01, 2015

This is a fake review from one of the ex employee whom we fired due to suspected data theft issues. Same reviews been posted at multiple places and can be found by simple google search.

We are a 13 years old company. There are no fake people. As a responsible organization, we have to address some of these issues:

Here are pictures of our office and employees:

pagetraffic.in/life-at-pagetraffic.php

pagetraffic.in/career.php

Besides I am not the person doing sales or the SEO here. The sales team does the sales and SEO team does the work.

I am into strategizing and you can find my bio here: navneetkaushal.com

Even the TV channel visited our office for my interview and you can see our office in the background which can't be fake!

youtube.com/watch?v=38Tm2LTKFio

We do regular outing with "real employees" and are very active on facebook with real fans and followers: facebook.com/PageTraffic.in/photos_albums

We are BBB member and have an A+ rating for over 4 years with them. We are a multiple award winning company and member to NASSCOM

pagetraffic.com/seo-awards.php

With 12+ years in business we are not here to rip people or to make quick bucks. We have not built this company for this and worked hard to achieve what we have till now.

We are more than willing to accept our mistakes and rectify them if they are from genuine clients. However don't really know how to react to fake reviews!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Page Traffic - Fraud Company

AUTHOR: stefan salvatore - ()

POSTED: Monday, October 07, 2013

Page Traffic is a site of PageTraffic Web Tech Pvt. Ltd. url http://www.pagetraffic.in/  http://www.candidinfo.com/ Or http://www.pagetraffic.com/  which is located in India, Noida, Delhi. which is a Extreamly fraud company. He is not able to complete his project within estimated time and money. After delivering projects, clients claim about errors and he doesn’t fix it and SEO process of Page traffic is like a hell down under. I won’t like to disclose my Organization name. Be alert before hiring this company for your work and client before assigning projects.It is Fraud company.It's True..

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake Review

AUTHOR: Navneet - ()

POSTED: Tuesday, May 14, 2013

We are an 11 years old company. There are no fake people. As a responsible organization, we have to address some of these issues:

Here are pictures of our office and employees:

www.pagetraffic.in/career.php

I am into strategizing and you can find my bio here: www.navneetkaushal.com

We do regular outing with "real employees" and are very active on facebook with real fans and followers: https://www.facebook.com/PageTraffic.in/photos_albums

With 10+ years in business we are not here to rip people or to make quick bucks. We have not built this company for this and worked hard to achieve what we have till now.

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Navneet Kaushal Pagetraffic Fraud

AUTHOR: ramakapur79 - (India)

POSTED: Saturday, July 30, 2011

This complaint is 100% true that is posted above. they have several people working on one project. He overload people so baddly that they get depression and feel sick to go to Pagetraffic. Navneet Kaushal have some problem

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair