Complaint Review: Paramount Marketing Group Online - Bradley Jacobs - Roy Jones - Englewood Colorado

• Submitted: Wed, January 10, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 10, 2007
  • Reported By: North Fort Myers Florida
  • Paramount Marketing Group Online - Bradley Jacobs - Roy Jones
    PO Box 4874
    Englewood, Colorado

Paramount Marketing Group Online - Bradley Jacobs - Roy Jones, ripoff and deceptive advertising even when cancellation done Englewood Colorado

I was contacted by Mr. Bradley Jacobs at 11:00 PM and told that it would help my five businesses on Paramount Marketing Group, by buying advertising. I asked him the price and he told me that the best price would be $8,000. I informed him I didn't have that kind of money,and I also had a home business I had to finance. He said you could charge $4000 on one card and $4000 on another card. To get rid of him, I agreed.

The next day after discussing what I had done with my ex-husband who I have a home business with, he suggested I call the company,Paramount Marketing and cancel my businesses. Noone answered the phone number I had to call, so I left a message. I also tried to contact Mr. Jacobs and cancel the advertising, but he didn't answer..

Finally a Mr. Roy Jones called and I told him I wanted my money back. He said the advertising had already been used by a third party and the money wasn't refundable.

The next day after I purchased the advertising, I contacted the credit card companies to stop payment. They said to wait until the money was posted, even though I told them I cancelled the businesses.

When posted, I disputed the payments. Chase Credit Card Co. recovered my money of $4,000. Discovery Credit Card Co. did not recover the $4000. This has hurt me financially as I am retired.

Anne
North Fort Myers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2007 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paramount-marketing-group-online-bradley-jacobs-roy-jones/englewood-colorado-80155/paramount-marketing-group-online-bradley-jacobs-roy-jones-ripoff-and-deceptive-advert-229876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content