Complaint Review: Paul A McKenna - Miami Beach Florida

• Paul A McKenna
    703 Waterford Way, Suite 220
    Miami Beach, Florida
    United States

Paul A McKenna Paul A. Mckenna & Associates. PA. ATTENTION SCAM Paul A McKenna Miami Beach Florida

Be very Carefull with this Law office they will TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DROP YOUR CASE , THEY ARE INCOMPETANT

Please be informed we  7 unit owners initiated a recall process we are mostly Foreigners we., after not being able to convince the Board which has been serving for 15 years, together with Regatta Management.

Absurd Special assessments and elections  were being approved without us being notified then money was disappearing.  I was elected by initially 8 unit owners  as I own 2 units in the building , besides the 3 board members,  that leaves 9 units to vote. Before I even served the Board ,Informed Board member Michael Skalrsky an Ice agent started attacking my residence in uniform drunk with a gun.

The third time Police was called, reports were made then He killed him self same day.  Greg from Regatta management and The Board president Noel Lanzas  started a fight against me, txting, emailing, and posting fake reviews on my google business page. [continued below]....

.....

They were calling me Mr Julio, Human waste Drag Queen Prostitute Mocking me. For 6 months,  my lawyers and the Police department and DBPR Tallahassee whom I called 4 times  responded " We cannot do anything about insults".

I am a single woman who lives alone and you cannot imagine how scary it is when a Drunk ICE agent shows up at your door at 1 am with a Gun. Greg from Regatta who uses the Associations bank account like his Piggy bank also attacked Ballot signers to convince them to change their mind , quote " Don't trust her SHE IS A .............. a Prostitute. "

I would assume he has to be Neutral, But he wasn't going to loose his Piggy Bank  Greg and Noel are openly Gay, when I answered one of their emails and insults with an insult, where he was  mocking me telling unit owners  ".............. case was dismissed" which isn't even true, I suddenly became the bad person.

My legal assistance says he will not present me after I paid him personally. He never warned me about these horrible consequences I would face, I would not have entered this was which is not mine, I was also told that the association was to pay for the legal cost, yet I had to pay for them.

I am attaching you my Email the Email Noel the Board president sent me and his txt , all other insults recorded phone calls are present if you need to see them.   Respectfully yours, Giulia Ozyesilpinar

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2018 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paul-a-mckenna/miami-beach-florida-33126/paul-a-mckenna-paul-a-mckenna-associates-pa-attention-scam-paul-a-mckenna-miami-beac-1464320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content