Complaint Review: Paul Birdsall - fridayincomenetwork.com - Tenessee Canada

• Reported By: Lou — Dallas TX United States
  • Paul Birdsall - fridayincomenetwork.com

Tenessee, Canada
    United States

Paul Birdsall - fridayincomenetwork.com This is an absolute SCAM! I made the mistake of signing up for this as a I received numberous emails from him about work from home income. Watched his video where he said how successful he was and he'd help people that partnered with him be successful as well. He talks a good talk and unfortunately I made the mistake of signing up. Once I did that I've never heard from him again. He got his commissions and never returned a call, emails or text. Tenessee Canada

Paul Birdsall and his fridayonlinenetwork.com is just another example of internet scam.  In his video he tells you how great he is, shows you how much money he's made and tells you he will help you do the same.

I made the mistake of signing up as the company he's promoting seemed to be reputable.  (MCA - Motor Club of America)  Once signed up I never heard from him again after several calls, emails & texts.  When I set up the website and had questions I had to call the company for help since Paul did not respond.  I was told that this company was an MLM and would be taken down within the week since they don't work with MLM's.

Never on Paul's video was it disclosed that it was an MLM, basically it was a work at home business.

Paul Birdsall is taking advantage of people that are looking for legitimate online work from home opportunities.  He lives in Canada but shows a Tennessee phone numbe to let you think he's legit in the states.  He is a complete & total scammer!

I did call and cancel my membership with MCA and asked how they could be associated with such a scammer and was told they would forward the information.

Just a shame that there are people like Paul Birdsall and his fridayonlinenetwork.com that take advantage of people that are just looking for a legitimate business to work from home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2018 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paul-birdsall-fridayincomenetworkcom/tenessee-canada/paul-birdsall-fridayincomenetworkcom-this-is-an-absolute-scam-i-made-the-mistake-of-1455420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content