Report: #1419215

• Paul Comingore Glennwood Mobile Home
    5202 50TH STREET
    Tampa, Florida
    United States

Paul Comingore Glennwood Mobile Home Never rent from Paul Comingore!! Tampa Florida

I moved into 2302 unit B about 6 months ago...My weekly pay was $235.00 the down payment to move in was $999.99.  I gave the lady $400.00 to hold the RV for me because it was Friday and that I would bring her the rest of the deposit on Monday....I did just that.   The first week that I moved in I noticed that there were 3 really bad leaks...I notified the office and she said she was going to send the maintenance guy that day.   I came home from and he never showed up.  Two days later(I live in Florida) it was raining and all my clothes got soaked along with the bed.  The very next day we were watching TV and cooking when all of a sudden the light go out.

I went to the office and she said that all I had to do was turn the breaker back on.   This happened about 3 more times that night.  I waited for the morning to notify her and she said that she was again going to send the maintenance guy....but all he did was rig the breakers inside....now that outside breaker kept on shutting off.  I lost about 2 weeks worth of meat, ice cream, all of my frozen items went to waste twice in less then 2 weeks.  I told her that I was moving out and she took forever to give me the information to get my refund(deposit) back.  I filed and overnighted the letter on November 8th.

I have called numerous times to all of his property and nonne can tell me anything..So I decided to go to the office where I sent  the letter to....only to find out that it is a PO BOX not Suite #!!!!!!! I have practically begged for that deposit because my family had to leave Puerto Rico due to Hurricane Maria...I told her that I really needed that money to help my family out.  NOONE has contacted me.  The lady in the office is very slick... She will manipulate you and laugh and joke with you and tell you that she is going to help out and then not even answer the dang phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2017 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paul-comingore-glennwood-mobile-home/tampa-florida-33605/paul-comingore-glennwood-mobile-home-never-rent-from-paul-comingore-tampa-florida-1419215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content