X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Payoneer.com - New York New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bryansk Other
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Payoneer.com 410 Park Avenue - 15th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Payoneer.com Payoneer.com ripoff - my card was charged many times with fraudulent reasons New York, New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My card was charged many times with fraudulent reasons.

First time they told me it was buyer who decided to take his money back - $560 (3 months after buying), but buyer told me that it was their mistake and he contacted payoneer.com to load his money back to account, but it wasn't made and they are not confirmed that he contacted them.

Second time they charged my card as other buyer's refund - $60, but with the same unknown mistake and no reaction to buyer's call and e-mail.

And the third time was awfull - they charged my card for $120 twice as like it was my hosting provider - serververpronto.com, now I know that it's a fraudulent provider also, but the payoneer.com made the charge as like it was only 1 payment from my account, they changed my account statements, and second payment was hidden!

Oleg
Bryansk
Russian Federation

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/payoneercom/new-york-new-york-10022/payoneercom-payoneercom-ripoff-my-card-was-charged-many-times-with-fraudulent-reasons-425113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair