Complaint Review: PayPal My Cash - Internet
PayPal My Cash inComm, incomm.com, paypal.com/cash, FastCard, ITCFL, IHFL fraud, scam, theft Internet
*Consumer Comment: internal fraud occurring at this company, i have proof
*Author of original report: File with Atlanta Better Business Bureau
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Another PayPal.com/cash ripped off at the same time. See his ROR http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paypal-mycash-/nationwide/paypal-mycash-incomm-Paypal-incomm-mycash-pin-stolen-did-not-work-rip-off-Nationwide-1241243 If you've been scammed too, let the world know and please write a report too!
- The PayPal My Cash Card, which is loaded at local vendors like CVS or Walgreen's, is vulnerable to have the funds cleared off of it (by a scammer).
- The worst part for me, I thought it was actually PayPal I was dealing with. It's NOT PP, it's a 3rd party processor called My Cash Card Services/FastCard. Noone is holding them accountable to the theft. They have no incentive to be honest and upfront that their system is vulnerable to attack by scammers.
- I'd purchased 3 cards; the first 2 loads went just fine. Then on July 7, 2015 attempted to add the final one to my account. It came back saying the card had already been redeemed 3 days before, on the 4th of July (when I couldn't have used the card because it was in a different part of town) WTF?!
- Note: The cards were hidden, I live alone, no one else has a key to my apartment (being a holiday, no one was in the management office with the keys). Nothing else on the 4th of July (when the card was used) was taken from my apartment.... so that rules out someone breaking in to have taken it, loaded it onto their account & then putting the card back in it's hiding place.
- Filled out all the required paperwork, and documentation, waited 2 weeks, only to ultimately be told the card had been cashed in and my only recourse is filing a worthless police report.
- The $500 I put in the trust of PayPal is gone! If I had known it was a 3rd party, not PP, I would have been reluctant to do such a thing. This is PP's reputation on the line! So much for all those emails I receive saying, "At Paypal your money is safe". Yeh, right! After the fact, I can see on the card that it says it's serviced by 'Fast Card', and several instutions are listed, but most importantly the card has the PayPal logo as it's primary marking.
- Even when calling into the authentic PayPal representatives themself, to be put through to their myCashCard department, NO ONE informed me that it is not PP I'd be talking to. And PayPal has said they are NOT going to help in any way. They've left it to the 3rd party who took my money to make things right. FastCard of course has washed their hands of the issue. I'm out, forever, $500 I believed was protected by PayPal's honor and promises of security.
If you have been robbed by PayPal.com/cash aka inComm's lack of security, PLEASE write a report too!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2015 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paypal-my-cash/internet/paypal-my-cash-incomm-incommcom-paypalcomcash-fastcard-itcfl-ihfl-fraud-scam-th-1243082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.