X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Peerapong from Themeforest - Little Lonsdale St Select State/Province

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: seppe — gio Michigan United States of America
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Peerapong from Themeforest PO Box 21177 Little Lonsdale St, Select State/Province United States of America

Peerapong from Themeforest ipeerapong, Envato, Pandia, Envato Pty Ltd Peerapong From Themeforest refused to support a WP Theme a purchased and then disabled my account Little Lonsdale St, Other

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Themeforest (Envato) offers some unique WP themes, but its system is designed to cater to the developers, not the customers. Where I come from, that's backwards.

Case and point:

I recently purchased Pandia from a developer named Peerapong - http://themeforest.net/item/pandia-for-portfolio-agency-creative-business/575976?WT.ac=portfolio_thumb&WT.seg_1=portfolio_thumb&WT.z_author=peerapong.

It's a very nice design. I spent  a lot of time and created over 100 pages with this theme. I began to discover issues like the theme would not display correctly on specific computers, depending on IE explorer settings. I posted a comment on Themeforest and was told to open up a support ticket on Themegoods. I did. It sat there for over 20 days with no response. I posted again on Themeforest website where Peerapong said "nothing is wrong, it's my device."

Then a larger issue arose. You can't create separate blogs or categories. I wanted Blog A to post from Category A and Blog B to post from Category B - common stuff. It wouldn't work with Peerapong's Pandia. Blog A  &  B would BOTH post from Categories A & B.

I submitted several comments on Themeforest and Peerapong offered no support. I then opened up a support ticket on Themegoods for the same issue. This is where is starts to get good. Peeraong's response to my support ticket was, "I do not have to offer support, I can offer support if I choose to but only offer support to those with the right attitude." Wow. Really?

What followed this was my support accounts at Themegoods being erased by Peerapong. Any negative comment on Themeforest about Peerapong was removed, and my entire Envato Account was disabled, which doesn't allow me access to any of my other purchases from Codecanyon. All because I had purchased a defective WP theme from Themeforest by Peerapong.

Classy. I don't know any company can do business in this fashion but I predict it will not last.

To anyone considering any purchases from Themeforest - Caveat Emptor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peerapong-from-themeforest/little-lonsdale-st-select-stateprovince-8011/peerapong-from-themeforest-ipeerapong-envato-pandia-envato-pty-ltd-peerapong-from-theme-818039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair