Complaint Review: Peevey's Auto - Rochester New York

656 Lake Ave
    Rochester, New York
    United States of America

Peevey's Auto Treats Customers As Animals... Rochester, New York

*Consumer Comment: I don't see them changing their tactics any time soon...

Went to go buy a used car from them, employee comes out with a thick Jamaican accent and does not greet you or has any friendly manners at all. She does not look very clean and when I went inside her office the place is unsanitary and looks to be falling apart. I asked for a test drive and they told me I had to pay to be able to.

After I bought a car from there, a few days later I take it back since there's something wrong with the car. As I'm explaining the situation to the same employee that day she tells me I'm being disrespectful and acting like a child towards her even though I was asking her what the problem was. Then she starts screaming at me and uses foul and obscene language to get her point across. When I asked the owner what the problem with my car was he said to not be disrespectful to his employee. A few minutes later the employee comes back and says to me to go back to my country where I belong.

I didn't know that customers can be treated so unfairly and I was only trying to get my car fixed but they treated me as if I was nothing. I've bought a car many times before but no one has ever treated me as harsh as they did. They treat you like animals and don't even give you the time of day to say what you want to say. I will never be doing business with them after this experience, especially the woman making the comment judging me by my nationality.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2011 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peeveys-auto/rochester-new-york-/peeveys-auto-treats-customers-as-animals-rochester-new-york-797129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I don't see them changing their tactics any time soon...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"After I bought a car from there, a few days later I take it back since there's something wrong with the car."

You say they were rude, insulting, dirty and told you they required a payment for a test drive and you STILL bought the car?

They may well have Ripped you off, but with your FULL co-operation.