X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Emma — Hollywood California
  • Perris Alexander Hollywood, California USA

Perris Alexander is a complete PERVERT and joke liar of a Producer.

All this man does is talk and try to get women to sleep with him!  I am one of his victims and met him at a networking event a while back.  He talks about how many projects he has, how rich he is and then ultimately tries to get women to sleep with him out of pitty.  Lies about how many wives he had, oh poor him, oh all women want him and I'd be lucky to have him... He takes investors money and keeps it and doesn't pay people like he says.  His projects are all fake or sketchy at best.  All this is a ploy to have sex with actresses.  I have enclosed some photos, one of the girls is me but I wont say which one as he has been stalking me!!!!  And some of these other girls.   None of the girls know him, but he promises all of them BIG ROLES after they suck his SMALL D***.

He is a crook.  He will threaten you and can turn on you in a second.  Do not fall prey to him. Do not give him money, he will take it and you wont' see it or you wont see his eh-em... project.

Women - RUN FROM HIM!!!  I should have, he tried to come onto me and manipulate me into something.  Now he won't leave me alone!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2014 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/perris-alexander/hollywood-california/perris-alexander-perris-alexander-fake-producer-criminal-and-pervert-hollywood-calif-1148489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

very dangerous man,affiliates with mobs,adult industry.Stay far away from Perris Alexander

AUTHOR: Sandra Whithmann - ()

POSTED: Monday, November 24, 2014

#3 General Comment

Perris Alexander

AUTHOR: L.V.Adling - ()

POSTED: Saturday, August 09, 2014

Im one of the girls and know Perris. I have been on the Red Carpet with Perris at many events and around him with all of these girls. The pictures the accusor posted for this complaint were taken from Perris Facebook page and she is not one of the girls in the photograph. I have never seen Perris act out of line, treat any women with any disrespect or try to pick up on them. Many girls ask him to take pictures wirh him on the Red Carpet. He is extrely professional and he is very polite.

The Real Story

AUTHOR: cgroves1 - ()

POSTED: Tuesday, June 03, 2014

I'm one of the women whose picture was used in this article, against my will. I have met Perris on three seperate occasions, the photo was from our second meeting. So I, in fact, *do* know this man. The woman who used my photo got the caption wrong, it should read "*I* do not know this girl!" Not that I do not know Perris. I am completely shocked and offended that my photo would be used in this manner.

From what I have witnessed, and experienced, he is a genuine, upbeat, and professional individual. He has never tried to get me into bed, or stalked me. He does not blow up my phone with calls or texts. Our relationship is strictly professional, and I feel comfortable whenever I'm around him.

My opinion on the woman who posted this article is that she was jealous that Perris may have not shared the same mutual feelings as she had/has towards him. He most likely did *not* want to sleep with her, which made her jealous and determined to scorn his name.

What you have just read is closer to the truth than this absurd article.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

HEINOUS UNFOUNDED ACCUSATIONS=LIABLE SUIT

AUTHOR: Perris Alexander - ()

POSTED: Sunday, June 01, 2014

Obviously this individual is mentally disturbed to accuse me of such heinous unfounded accusations.

As a producer, I deal with a lot of people who want to make it in Hollywood. To my knowledge, I have not done anything wrong.

The persons accusation implies that I took money. What money and from whom? And when or where? What are they talking about? This person has a mental problem because they don't substantiate the circumstance.

This "RipOff Report" is supposed to be about being ripped off. What was ripped off? If this person has a problem with me, I wish they would contact me with their evidence, I have done nothing to anyone to warrant these accusations.

The statements are untrue. Are they a competitive entity manipulating an unknown actress to harm my reputation?

Regarding stalking, what are they talking about? I work seven days a week, twelve hours a day and also go to events to meet new clients. Who has time for anything else?

All of these accusations will be proved incorrect and does not represent the character of anyone who knows me or has come in contact with me. When we take these individuals to court they will have to prove their accusations and we will prove that they are slanderous and a deframation of character.

These individuals have hurt my reputation by statements that are slanderous and libel. We have grounds to sue them for defamation of character. My attorney's and I will prove that the statements made against me publicly are false and injurious. We will find you and sue you for liable.

Investigates Reputation Repair