X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Petsofoz.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: James — Ridgeville South Carolina
  • Petsofoz.com 121b Brighton Rd Sandgate, Queensland, 4017 Internet United States of America

I ordered $198.00 worth of product for my dog on Jan 28th 2013 from www.petsofoz.com. My Pay Pal account was promptly debited. I notched after a couple of weeks time my order failed to arrive. The company has  no phone number listed you can call. I sent the company an email saying I have not received my product. They wrote back saying it was being shipped from Australia. I waited another ten days and wrote back. I did not hear anything after that point. I have since written several times and have not received a response. I even went to Facebook and "Liked" Petsofoz.com. I posted a message on their Facebook wall to get in touch with me concerning my order. Again no response. Pay Pal should block these frauds. These folks are sorry using pet owners as "Marks" for their scam website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/petsofozcom/internet/petsofozcom-petsofozcom-takes-your-money-through-paypal-and-fails-to-send-out-the-order-1041401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
6Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Not true

AUTHOR: Erin - (USA)

POSTED: Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I ordered from Petsofoz.net and received my product in the 15 day promise time. No issues at all! I live in Florida USA

Not true...

AUTHOR: Fifth313ment - (USA)

POSTED: Thursday, September 01, 2016

I have used Petzofoz.net at least 10 times and I've spent about $100 per purchase so $1000 so far. I have always gotten my order within 10-20 days of them sending it and that is what is stated on their site as the orders ship from Australia. I even turned other people on to them and none of them have ever had an issue. My friend received an order the other day and I have one coming now.

I ordered a few days ago and I just emailed them and they got back to me in under ten mins with the answer to my question. They are very professional and much cheaper than all of the red tape in my home country of USA! Don't let this report dissuade you from using them. More than likely the person had their order taken by customers or something but the company will do what it takes to make it right as I read another review online and they worked with the customer to get them their order.

purchased from this company too

AUTHOR: farilady - (USA)

POSTED: Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I have purchased over 150.00 of product from this company several times and have always received what I ordered.  Nothing but good experiences.

I had no problems with this company

AUTHOR: moxie - ()

POSTED: Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I ordered a heart worm medication that is hard to find here in the States and I had no problems either with ordering or with it being delivered on time. I was nervous because I saw the Rip Off Report listed here, but I took a chance and everything went fine.

Still no product for me or a response after 4 months

AUTHOR: James - ()

POSTED: Friday, May 24, 2013

I think it's a mircle they actually sent you someting. It  would be nice if they would just respond to my emails as to why I never received anything yet. I can say clearly that these people are thieves and they stole my almost $200.00. Paypal should ban them. My mistake is I waited too long to complan to PayPal for them to take action. I guess I was trusting into thinking the product would actually arrive.

They also took my money, with no product received

AUTHOR: hncbama - ()

POSTED: Thursday, May 23, 2013

I also ordered from Petsofoz.com

I received an email on April 2, 2013 stating that my product had been shipped and that it would take 3-15 days to receive it. I patiently waited until 17 days had passed before I sent them an email. Their response was that the Easter holiday had slowed things down, but that I should receive my product in the next few days.

Well, here it is 52 days later and I still have no product and they are not responding to my emails. I have sent several emails to them since their last response about Easter, and they have not written me back.

It worked for me...

AUTHOR: Just Sayin... - ()

POSTED: Friday, May 03, 2013

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, and I am wondering what happened. However, I just ordered on April 23, 2013 and was told it would take 10-15 days, as it is coming from Australia. I recieved my order today, May 3, in only 10 days! I had to sign for the package. So far, I am happy with Petsofoz!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair