Complaint Review: Pharmacy Plus - Louisville Kentucky

• Submitted: Thu, March 08, 2018
  • Updated: Thu, March 08, 2018
  • Reported By: Lynn Hamilton, liver and kidney transplant patient — Louisville Kentucky United States
  • Pharmacy Plus
    220 Abraham Flexner Way, Louisville, KY
    Louisville, Kentucky
    United States

Pharmacy Plus, Jewish Hospital pharmacy Failed to bill Medicare and negligent with deliveries Louisville Kentucky

*Author of original report: Complaint resolved

There are so many problems, it's difficult to know where to begin. They accept Medicare assignment and then don't bill Medicare. They will send you a bill for medications that Medicare pays for. If you get the billing department on the phone and ask them to bill Medicare, they will lie and say they are doing so when they are not. They did this for an entire year with my account. When you need to renew your medications, you get an answering machine. Staff have no apparent training. If you offer legitimate criticism, they get psychotic and tell you to just find another pharmacy, as if that is possible for people on anti-rejection medications. They failed to make a delivery of anti-rejection medications on time and then told me, blithely, that it wouldn't matter if I took them late. These are medications that prevent me from rejecting my kidney and liver. Obviously, they know that they have customers over a barrel. This means they make no effort to train their staff to be compassionate, if not polite. Staff doesn't hesitate to be ugly and confrontational to people with disabilities. It's like they have no idea that medications are a matter of life and death for some people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pharmacy-plus/louisville-kentucky-40202/pharmacy-plus-jewish-hospital-pharmacy-failed-to-bill-medicare-and-negligent-with-deliver-1433298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Complaint resolved

AUTHOR: Lynn - (United States)

I am withdrawing my complaint against Pharmacy Plus because my issues with them have been resolved to my satisfaction. Please note that this site does not allow users to modify or delete original reports.