Complaint Review: Pick up and go movers - Atlanta Georgia

• Pick up and go movers

Atlanta, Georgia
    United States

Pick up and go movers Stolen and damage properties Atlanta Georgia

I hired 2 men, One of the mover was always asking me for the tip and he did help me through the process so it wasn't a big deal and everything was fine at the beginning.But when unpacking I had my sewing machine broken due to the bad hadling of the box it was in and I also realized that one of my boxes was missing valuable items. I tried to contact them for a fair resolution but nothing. I am trying other option now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2018 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pick-up-and-go-movers/atlanta-georgia/pick-up-and-go-movers-stolen-and-damage-properties-atlanta-georgia-1424700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content