Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: PlasmaNet - Freelotto - New York New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Naples Texas
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • PlasmaNet - Freelotto Grand Central Station New York, New York U.S.A.

PlasmaNet - Freelotto ripoff money that is owed to me New York New York

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I continue to receive emails stating that I have won money that I have to pay them to send to me. I have noticed that checks for small amounts are automatically sent to me, but the large amounts are not. I have also noticed that the "recent winners" have been the recent winners for the last year.

The company first would not cancel my subscription as requested and in the terms of their use, it states that there is not fee required for any use of their services or to receive winnings. Furthermore, they state that a PIN has to be verified to mail out the winnings, but when you initiate the subscription the PIN is automatically given.

Overall, there is a serious clash between what is stated in their terms and how they conduct business and they will not answer any questions regarding the matter.

Quinetta
Naples, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2007 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plasmanet-freelotto/new-york-new-york-10163/plasmanet-freelotto-ripoff-money-that-is-owed-to-me-new-york-new-york-228563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair