Complaint Review: Platinum Rides - Scottsdale Arizona

6425 East Thomas Road
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    United States

Platinum Rides Over charged my credit card Scottsdale Arizona

This place is an absolute rip off.  I spent over 1000$ on a bus that was supposed to come fully stocked.  What showed up was a bus with water and a driver who had no idea what he was doing.  I repeatedly ask the driver to stop putting directions into his map as cell phones do not work in Maricopa and instead I would give him directions to where we needed to go.  After 3 failed attempts he finally decided to listen to me and take me to my daughter's school.  We go to the school late and had to park the bus on the street and have my daughter walk over versus parking in front like we planned because the cars picking up students beat us to the school. Next, we drove to McDonald's to purchase some snacks for the kids on board.  When we were ready to leave the driver told me that we needed to wait for him because he ordered food and wanted to wait for it this made us late picking up our last person.

Once we had all aboard the driver AGAIN did not know where he was going instead of asked where to go he drove around Maricopa for 20 additional minutes trying to figure out how to get back to the highway. Once at the party location the driver told us he had to leave and would be back at 715 to pick us up.  during the course of the night, we told the owner of the company Joey we would like 1 additional hour and that we would like to be picked up from the front at 8pm.  The driver did not show up until 8:23pm we drove home and I provided him with a tip begrudgingly because I too work in the service industry and feel that not tipping is not ok.  3 days later I received an additional bill for 400 dollars auto billed to my credit card for 2 hours or 400$ versus the agreed upon 200$

Today someone from their company called and basically said we are sorry but this is your fault so you have to pay!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2018 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/platinum-rides/scottsdale-arizona-85251/platinum-rides-over-charged-my-credit-card-scottsdale-arizona-1455520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content