Complaint Review: popgrab.com - Internet

• popgrab.com

Internet
    China

popgrab.com Pop Grab Gadget Rocks Sold me a counterfeit flat iron Internet

1/17/2018 00:43 EST - Buyer: I received a counterfeit flat iron. The advertisement says it is a BabylissPro Prima 3000 however the one I received is a fake.I bought the flat iron thinking it was going to be the real deal but when it came in the mail I knew it was a fake. I even made a YouTube video about it warning other people not to order it because it's not real.I did buy a real one and compared the two. There is a list of reasons that it's not real. Number 1. It doesn't get hot, 2. It's not titanium plates, 3 it was coming apart before I could finish taking it out of the box, the color is different, the material is different, the buttons aren't the same, the cord isn't the same.I would really appreciate a refund. The quality of the Iron was so bad that I was scared to plug it in. Here is the link to my YouTube video....you can see for yourself it's counterfeit.https://youtu.be/SvvDnYLn87sI'm a cosmetology student and I would never buy a fake flat Iron because I could damage a customers hair if the heat is not regulated properly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2018 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/popgrabcom/internet/popgrabcom-pop-grab-gadget-rocks-sold-me-a-counterfeit-flat-iron-internet-1423935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content