Complaint Review: Posh Life Bling, The Posh Girls Club - Internet

• Posh Life Bling, The Posh Girls Club

Internet
    United States

Posh Life Bling, The Posh Girls Club Tori Torres BRANDING PACKAGE RIP OFF

I first came across Tori Torres on instagram last year because I was searching for a branding strategist and when I saw her page I was loved her content and everything she posted. I reached out to her and we spoke on the phone we decided on a complete branding package for $1000. Logo with a symbol and words, complete website, FB, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn page designs, Convertkit for all of my email marketing for leads (which is useless because I wouldn't be offering products I would be offering Services) Content Boards with words and images for all of my Social Media Pages, and she was supposed to manage all of my social media accounts.

At the time I was not able to get started on my Branding because I had a lot going on in my personal life and I didn't want to complicate anything I wanted to get my other issues resolved FIRST before I got started on my Branding. I contacted her again by phone in February of this year and she stated that we could get started and that everything that we discussed would be included so I paid her $600 which means that I only owed her $400 for my remainder of the branding package and instead of following through what we originally said she gave me: A Half completed website A plain "social logo with no symbol but only text FB, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn Page design with a "social logo" "Pinterest Boards" She did not give me Content Boards for all of my social media pages like she said she would nor did she follow through with her promise to manage all of my social media accounts.

She told me that I need Samcart so that I could create a landing page but why would I need a landing page when I won't sell products I will offer services it doesn't make sense. This lady is a complete fraud I don't know how she stays in business I hope that she doesn't do this again to nobody else but chances are that she will. Stay away from her she doesn't have any integrity at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/posh-life-bling-the-posh-girls-club/internet/posh-life-bling-the-posh-girls-club-tori-torres-branding-package-rip-off-1428972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content