Complaint Review: Powerfulmill Massage Chair Store - other other

• Powerfulmill Massage Chair Store

other, other
    United States

Powerfulmill Massage Chair Store Post Ad on FaceBook/Massage Chairs other other

Ad was post on FaceBook, Inada, Ogawa, Osaki Massage chairs.  Placed my order Saturday 02 2017, purchased with my debit card.  Money was taken from my account with an Order number of 80889964, waited for a few days and emailed them for a update, never received a reply.

The email address never displayed it was automatic, but never received a reply, wasn't a telephone number to either, but a lesson learned never to trust or order anything from companies until they are researched.  If I had researched they would've never ripped me off and yes they charged $10.00 more than price quote.

I will go to facebook and report that they allow ripoffs to post ads on their site without vetting them and they should be held responsible for this, to this date haven't heard or received anything from this RIPOFF Company.  Powerfulmill is nothing but a scram!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/powerfulmill-massage-chair-store/other-other/powerfulmill-massage-chair-store-post-ad-on-facebookmassage-chairs-other-other-1429010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content