Complaint Review: Powersellshop

• Reported By: Tom Love — Dollard Des Ormeaux, Quebec, CANADA Dist of Columbia
  • Powersellshop

Internet
    USA

Powersellshop Leigh Marnley aka www.powersellershop.com Scammed - got me to Western Union them 1000 pounds for an Ebay account received nothing rien and no refund! Torquay, United Kingdom Internet

*Consumer Comment: powersellershop asked me to send money with western union I refused

Started talking with this guy Leigh Marnley via Skype on 2/9/2015.  Powersellershop convinced me to Western Union 966.71 pounds sterling (that is about 1500 US dollars, or about 1900 Canadian dollars) to them on on 2/12/2015.

Well, after I sent them the money they did not give me anything, no Ebay account and no refund.  Since then has been one excuse after another the guy keeps saying he has this problem or that problem says he broke up with his wife and he's going to the Caribbean WHATEVER he still has my money AND NO REFUND!  Just lies and promises.

DO NOT EVER give powersellershop ANY money!  They will RIP YOU OFF like they ripped me off.

Plus he is very shady and I don't think the guy even owns the accounts he is claiming to sell he probably hijacks the accounts.  Anyway the point is that this guy still has my money and has given me no account and no refund.  BEWARE!

Plus he told me that he works with another website that has a good reputation to try and trick me into sending the money faster.  I got tricked now don't get tricked STAY AWAY FROM SCAMMER POWERSELLERSHOP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2015 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/powersellshop/internet/powersellshop-leigh-marnley-aka-wwwpowersellershopcom-scammed-got-me-to-western-union-1212592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

powersellershop asked me to send money with western union I refused

AUTHOR: ebayselleraapl - (USA)

I did talk to the guy James or Leigh Marnley or whatever his name is at PowerSellerShop.com  He seemed okay and very chatty but even though all over the website it says you may pay with credit cards when push comes to shove they want their money via WESTERN UNION.  So I refused.