Complaint Review: Premium tips - Internet

• Reported By: Shirley — Florence Alabama United States
  • Premium tips

Internet
    United States

Premium tips premium-gadgets-deals.myshopify products I ordered $114.53 dollars worth of items from on November 30th and I have not received any order or tracking number or any emails from them.

I have ordered 114.53 dollars worth of items from this place which was adversiting on Facebook and I have tried to contact them through email and have not heard anything from them and have not received my purchases and my daughter had ordered from them too and neither one of us have heard anything from them and the tracking number that they sent is a fake on it can not be tracked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2017 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premium-tips/internet/premium-tips-premium-gadgets-dealsmyshopify-products-i-ordered-11453-dollars-worth-of-i-1417783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content