Report: #1419908

• Reported By: Helen Crow — Cache Oklahoma United States
  • Premium Tips

, Mississippi
    United States

Premium Tips Premium gadgets Account--P.Tips I ordered some cake decorating tips for $24.75 on Oct. 31, 2017. I received a copy by email that my order had been processed and had been shipped on Wed. Nov 8, 2017 with a tracking number of #9361289702090013508137 which was no good--I checked it out. I kept waiting and checking for the delivery of the kits, Russian kits it said, and of course they still haven't gotten here yet. I figured by now that this might be a scam. Then when I looked up name of the company today, I saw other reports on them. Mississippi

On October 31, 2017 I ordered some cake decorating tips for $24.75 from Premium Tips (email address--agam.premiumgadgets@gmail.com

I received a fulfillment status and order #10337.  They wrote traditional buttercream flowers require a high level of skill and take years to perfect, but Russian piping tips make the buttercream blooms much easier to achieve.  These tipe... the rest of the statement was not printed out.

One Nov. 8, 2017, I received notification that my order was on the way.  Track your shipment to see the delivery status.  I went to that and it didn't work.

Today December 29, 2017, I went to check it again, after many tries, and the page was no longer there.  I sent at least four emails to the email address and still never heard any replys.

Their order pages are still up and going--just not the tracking page.

I have copies of all of this and a copy where the money was withdrawn from my bank account.  On the bank statement this address was on it but no phone.

Premium Tips HTTPSPPREMIUMG MS.  The MS is abbreviation for Mississippi.

I guess by now that I am not getting the product ever.  I have been ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2017 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premium-tips/mississippi/premium-tips-premium-gadgetsaccount-ptips-i-ordered-some-cake-decorating-tips-for-24-1419908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content