Complaint Review: Prestige Escrow Association - Minneapolis Minnesota

800 Nicollet Mall Downtown West
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    United States

Prestige Escrow Association SCAM Minneapolis Minnesota

This company is a SCAM. They want you to wire thousands of dollars to them in order to "secure" a buyer of your timeshare. Once you send the money, they disappear.

Friend was selling timeshare. She was contacted via Prestige Escrow Association. PEA claimed they had a buyer, but needed to make sure the deal goes through by wiring money. Friend contacted me, I researched company. Address they list is in MN. I called company and they wouldn't give any details regarding their company. I called the security desk of large building they claimed to be located inside -- security has no record of their existence. I reached out again to PEA requesting wire instructions in order to send wire. I did not tell them any details (if I was seller, or if I was working with someone nor what property). PEA emailed generic wire instructions with a random $$ amount to receive money in Mexico. They are PHISHING for victims who will send them money.

Their website might look legitimate, but it is riddled with errors and misspelled words. Definitely not a real company.

They also have random people sending emails from same email address of documents@prestigescrowassociation.com

DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR TACTICS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2018 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prestige-escrow-association/minneapolis-minnesota-55401/prestige-escrow-association-scam-minneapolis-minnesota-1422633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content