Complaint Review: Prismative Media - prismativemedia.com/)

• Submitted: Thu, May 17, 2018
  • Updated: Thu, May 17, 2018
  • Reported By: anonymous — United States
  • Prismative Media - prismativemedia.com/)

Internet
    United States

Prismative Media - prismativemedia.com/) Prismative Media Prismative Charge cards with no service provided and try to avoid cancellation- FAKE 5 STAR REVIEWS Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Anonymous

Thic company reacehdout to me on instagram with big promises of engaging with followers in potential followers to boost my profile growth. I was hesitant at first but when I went to their website they had all 5 star reviews. I signed up and never reeived any service from this company.  I attempted to contact the company asking if they were going to be working on my profile, One time i got a response saying theyy were, but they never did anything for my profile. I was charged twice and when i tired to tlak to them about canceling  they requested payment informatino.. but they obviously had it if the werec harging my account nad. i didnt want to email that to a company that was already scamming me.

THE REVIEWS ARE FAKE.

I tried to update y reviews for 1 star but it nevershows u. I let multiple revies.. either the reviews are fake or theres a way only 5 star or 4 star reviews get published..avoid this compnay!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2018 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prismative-media-prismativemediacom/internet/prismative-media-prismativemediacom-prismative-media-prismative-charge-cards-with-no-1443346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Anonymous

AUTHOR: - (United States)

Hello, not sure who you are and the post was a little hard to read so I can’t speak on anything that may have happened or not happened. Feel free to Email us to resolve whatever issue you have, and provide proof of charges/work.