X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Pro Antispyware 2009 By Pandora Software - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Portland Oregon
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Pro Antispyware 2009 By Pandora Software Nationwide United States of America

Pro Antispyware 2009 By Pandora Software fake anti-spyware. made me purchase software Internet

*Consumer Comment: Pro Antispyware 2009 rebuttal

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was surfing the web looking at my normal favorites when I noticed a small windo popup claiming my spyware was about to run out. They recommended me to checkout their product to see if I would be interested. I currently serve active duty in the US Army National Guard and was told to make sure we have current virus and spyware protection before our next delpoyment. I thought updating my spyware through "Pro Antispyware2009" would be worth a look.

What I found out was once you click on the site, spayware automatically shows up on the computer nad they say your computer is infected. They say by purchasing their product it will erase the issue. It just made matters worse.

I ended up calling Dell to clean my computer which cost me over $250.00. They told me this was an illegitamate company and that other Soldiers and civilians had similiar problems.

The "company" has left no contact info. I tried their "suppport" email and recieved no response. After trying numerous ways f contacting them I finally called my bank to cancel my devit card and to get reimbursed. This Bull-s**t compnay already got my money. I have contacted the BBB as well as the US Army to kick the crap out of these f***ers.

These "people" have enough audacity to prey on Soldiers that are protecting their freedoms. They don't deserve freedoms any longer.

Wayne Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pro-antispyware-2009-by-pandora-software/nationwide/pro-antispyware-2009-by-pandora-software-fake-anti-spyware-made-me-purchase-software-int-385585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Pro Antispyware 2009 rebuttal

AUTHOR: Frankie - (United States of America)

POSTED: Friday, January 15, 2010

Once I got viruses on my computer I received an offer from Pandora company to get rid of all the threats by ordering their "Pro Antispyware 2009", as the viruses wouldn't let me go anywhere I decided to purchase this software, though never heard of it before. Unlike the person who posted a comment above Pro Antispyware had cleaned up my system from all the crap and I'm quite satisfied with it so far, although my computer is a little bit slow still...

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair