Complaint Review: Products Cube
Products Cube: productscube.com or crazifire.com Complete Scam Site. Take your money, dont send purchase. No phone number, Bogus address. Bogus Address Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Dont purchase from productscube.com. They also have a sister site, crazifire.com (it uses the same html code with some style changes) They advertise pricing 30% below Best Buy, plus offer a 10% discount to use PayPal. They take your money, and never ship the product.
Things that should have tipped me off that this was a scam:
1) Price: 30% below everybody else.
2) 10% discount to use Paypal...probably dont have a merchant account. Paypal will charge you $10 for this service - they dont tell you that.
3) They IM you a link to use to connect to Paypal.
4) The payment goes to Jethro Santiago, at JETenterprise@techie.com - a completely different company.
5) There is no phone number on the website.
6) Bogus address. There is no 1280 Settlers Lane, West Nyack, NY 10994. They may have visited West Nyack once, but they dont have a physical building there.
7) You can only communicate with them by submitting a form or through website Chat. Doubt they answer form submissions.
8) Chat: they have a list of canned responses they use to talk to you. Ask a question they dont want to answer? they hit response #8, "Our support Agents are busy right now. Please wait 5-10 minutes."
9) Chat: they monitor IP addresses on the chat...they can disconnect a chat if they recognize your IP address.
10) They dont send email updates. I reached out over Chat to find out if my purchase had shipped, and suddenly I got an email saying it had shipped.
11) Log in and check your status? That feature isnt updated either.
12) When pressed on missed delivery date, they refer to the "vendor" - as in "its in the vendors hands"
12) When presed on missed delivery date, got canned response #4, "We have informed the Vendor. And we will get back to you within 24 hours regarding your order" Somehow, I dont see this happening.
13) When asked about order tracking, canned response #7, "Free shipping does not include tracking information"
Bad, bad, customer experience. Do Not Trust These Guys. Stay Away.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2017 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/products-cube/internet/products-cube-productscubecom-or-crazifirecom-complete-scam-site-take-your-money-do-1393786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: