X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: PRONTO INSURANCE/BROWNSVILLE TEXAS - BROWNSVILLE Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Norma J — HARLINGEN Texas
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • PRONTO INSURANCE/BROWNSVILLE TEXAS PO BOX DRAWER 3257 BROWNSVILLE, Texas United States of America

PRONTO INSURANCE/BROWNSVILLE TEXAS ALEX LONGORIA, ADJUSTER HOW INSURANCES GET AWAY WITH NOT PAYING SUCH AS PLACING CLAUSES? BROWNSVILLE, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Want to help

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I had an accident 04/11/2013 with a driver who was driving someone else's car.  The driver gave the insurance to the police officer as did I.  We both have Old American County Mutual fire Insurance Company.  The lady was too busy cleaning out the car instead of calling the police.  I got off my car and preceded to call 911.

There were no injuries.  The driver of that car like I said gave the insurance info of the owner of the car.  Now pronto does not want to pay because the owner of the car informed him that the car was sold (the day before) to the driver.  My thing is (what a coincidence the day before).  I had to call the adjuster because no one had bothered to call me.  When I called the adjuster Alex Longoria, he immediately stated (your claim is denied) I said, What, wait a minute (What a coincidence that it was sold the day before the accident).  He stated we have a clause that states if the car is sold the policy of the individaul is cancelled.  IF so, why didnt the driver inform the police officer that the car had been sold to her by her sister-in-law, because the driver did not have a license and had a warrant for arrest.

I was so angry that I stated ok, she sold it to her, where is the bill of sale, he kept quite,  then I said (I know what it is, the company does not want to pay claims and that is how they get out of it, with all the clauses).  I said to me it sounds like Insurance Fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pronto-insurancebrownsville-texas/brownsville-texas-78523/pronto-insurancebrownsville-texas-alex-longoria-adjuster-how-insurances-get-away-with-no-1045320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Want to help

AUTHOR: Pronto Insurance - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, May 22, 2013

We regret your recent negative experience with Pronto Insurance and would like you to know that we take all input seriously. I want to help, but to do it, I need specific information about your case, like policy number and claim number. Please call me. My number is: 1-855-200-4567. Alfredo Gomez, Customer Experience Manager. Pronto Insurance.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair