X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Max — Beverly Hills Ca United States
  • Protective Coating Specialists 1350 7th ST NW Huron, sd United States

Protective Coating Specialists ,Joe Ford, Powder Coated Panels Arrived Scratched and Unusable > Had to be Re-Painted Somewhere Else! Huron sd South Dakota

*Author of original report: Follow-up call w/ Joe

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Tried to resolve the situation with the owner Joe Ford before posting here. He cussed at me and hung up the phone so was left with no other choice but to try to warn others here.

They painted some steel panels for me and did not adequately protect them from scratching during the shipping process. As a result almost the entire load was lost due to negligence. Scratches that could not be repaired on every panel.

The packaging was totally inadequate for shipping and the panels were received in an un-useable form. As a result we are paying a local powder coating company to re-paint everything at great additional cost.

This has set back our entire time table and cost us a lot of additional money in man hours, logistics, materials, and of course re-painting.

The owner of the company Joe Ford has absolutely no interest in making his customers whole. We provided proof of damage upon delivery and was told he would not refund even 1 cent and hung up the phone on me.

If you want to use his services be warned he will treat you rudely, cuss at you on the phone, deny all wrong doing, and put the blame back on you as he told us we damaged the panels; a blatant lie.

Avoid this business at all costs. Total rip off cost us time and money. He was not even to be willing to learn from the mistake and do better next time. Instead he told us to F* off on the phone! Would not even speak or act like a reasonable business owner...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2018 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/protective-coating-specialists/huron-sd-57350/protective-coating-specialists-joe-ford-powder-coated-panels-arrived-scratched-and-unusa-1460257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Max - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, September 21, 2018

Apparently Joe the owner saw this report and actually called us to continue to cuss over the phone. One bad word after another was thrown at me while I listened in silence. Every time I tried to explain the poor packaging led to the damage he screamed over me and more curse words. Some people should just not be allowed to run a business and/or answer the phone. This is a perfect example. Avoid Protective Coating Specialists in Huron, SD at all costs. You can find better quality and prices elsehwere with a much nicer and professional staff. If i could give these guy's lower than an "F" I would!

#1 General Comment

Collections Guy

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I am very familiar with tjhis type of collections, and know what you are up against when collecting and the best possible strategies to collect your money. My Company specializes in getting money collected from companies that don't pay within 5 days, please call me for my "No Collection, No charge" rate at 972-663-8593

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair