Complaint Review: PROXPECTOR.COM - NEWPORT BEACH CALIFORNIA

• Reported By: Jay — LA California United States
  • PROXPECTOR.COM

NEWPORT BEACH, CALIFORNIA
    United States

PROXPECTOR.COM AKA, AGENCY BUILDER SYSTEMS, CEO= KONNOR TROUNG Took $299.00. I cancelled after only 2 weeks and won't refund NEWPORT BEACH CALIFORNIA

Keeping this short.

Bottom line is that I was not offered the "7 day free trial" they say they offer. If I had been, I would have found this is a BS business model that banks only on the $299.00/MONTH they charge and would have never given my CC info. Konnor has a guy Fread Omer call you and tell you a story that he was living on unemployment for a year then SOMEHOW paid $299.00 to join and in 2 weeks made over $1,500.00 in monthly residual income (offering no proof of such).

Seriously, I used this "system" for 2 weeks and Konnor will not refund me cause I did not cancel within the 7 day free trial that I was NEVER offered to take part in. Not to mention ALL they do is tell you to post PAID CL ads to make all this income, bogus as CL will saturate far too fast. Such a sham and not to mention this is a brand new "business" so he is keeping any monies he can and not operating with any ethics. Stay away from this unless you want zero results and get false hopes and ROI spouted to you daily.

Hope this helps anyone looking at their biz opp...STAY AWAY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2018 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/proxpectorcom/newport-beach-california/proxpectorcom-aka-agency-builder-systems-ceo-konnor-troung-took-29900-i-cancelled-1447849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content