This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Pueblo Bonito Resorts

• Submitted: Sun, December 29, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, December 29, 2013
  • Reported By: Slois — Pacifica California
  • Pueblo Bonito Resorts
    Predio Paraiso Escondido
    Los Cabo, Select State/Province
    Mexico

Pueblo Bonito Resorts cabodirk@gmail.com , cabokeith@hotmail.com cabocarol@hotmail.com Timeshare SCAM Los Cabo LosCabos,Mexico

*Consumer Comment: Reply

*Consumer Comment: Pueblo Bonito Timeshare Scam

Beware of Sales Sharks at Pueblo Bonito Properties~ Timeshare Scam !

I recently returned from what was supposed to be the vacation of a life. From the first day, Sales personnel made it impossible to relax, after getting scammed into 'buying weeks' from them. It started with a "Welcome Breakfast" where they keep the drinks flowing and to my surprise a man named Keith sat down at my table.

They promised that they could sell my Timeshare in Scottsdale, Arizona for $17,000.00 ! I have had it for 25 years and it is paid off. That was the first LIE. Then was told they have NO maintenance fee, until you come down for your week~ LIE. I've read horror stories on a blog "Pueblo Bonito Lies" and the REAL fee is over $1,100.00 per year. People's livees have been RUINED by this place and ultimate jerk head of Sales, DIRK.

There is a 5 day period to cancel, so any appointment you make is broken. They KNOW how to count to five, which is very impressive as they have no integrity or heart. At the 4th appt. I had finally had it and called the manager "Dirty Dirk" with a few other descriptive words. CaboKeith RAN to tell him what I had said, thus refusing to see me.

I was then physically escorted out like a criminal by Keith's wife. Long story short, do NOT go to ANY "Free" event! Dirk is the biggest liar and ruthless evil man I have ever encountered. His sales team is afraid of him. What does that say?

I'll end with my experience in their hot tub..... sat on a USED condom! That speaks volumes about how this place cares. A beautiful location spoiled by greedy, uncaring liars.

2013-12-29

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pueblo-bonito-resorts/los-cabo-select-stateprovince/pueblo-bonito-resorts-cabodirkgmailcom-cabokeithhotmailcom-cabocarolhotmailcom-ti-1111517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Mark Miles - (USA)

I was scammed, lied to, misled, deceived, and defrauded. I want to express my sincere frustration and dissatisfaction with Pueblo Bonito and how they lie
to their potential members and their unethical business practices. Nothing that they tell you is true.
Be careful and try to be well informed about how they work. I recommend you this site that might be helpful:

Pueblo Bonito Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: VickyF - ()

DO NOT BUY A PUEBLO BONITO TIMESHARE!!  They are frauds!!! My husband and I bought a timeshare in June 2013 - we were told many things by our sales rep Keith Mair. We were told we would get 3 weeks of which 1 week the resort would rent out and send us a check. The remaining 2 weeks we could either use or rent and make money off of. We were told we could also use the 2 weeks in any other resort with RCI. Everything was a lie!!! We called the resort and they said we don't have enough points to use our week. We called the " Premier club" and they said we need to call the resort to deposit our weeks. The resort again said they don't have in their records that we got 3 weeks in our contract. We are so fed up with these people and their is basically nothing we can do!! They will not get another cent out of us!!!