Complaint Review: Pure Diet Health - New Castle Delaware

• Pure Diet Health

New Castle, Delaware
    United States

Pure Diet Health Added to my order and New Castle Delaware

I only ordered FORSKOLIN and they encluded CLEANSE ENERGY. When I received the box, there was no paperwork in there to furnish me with the regular information you would expect with a product such as this. No information on cancellation policy, no address and  no telephone number, NOT even the name of the business.  After 2 weeks and nothing happening I called to cancel and return and was told I used my 14 days and there would not be any refund or return. I told them that I have a printout showing that I had a 30 day free trial period and she disputed that. I have 3 different paragraphs from different sites showing a 30 day free trial, nowhere is there anything with a 14 day free trial. They are charging me over $100.00 for both products and I am furious, they are ripping people off. I didn't mind paying the shipping and handling, but I am not going to pay that $100.00+ for these fake pills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pure-diet-health/new-castle-delaware-19720/pure-diet-health-added-to-my-order-and-new-castle-delaware-1451275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content