Complaint Review: Qxtelecom - Thousand Oaks California

• Qxtelecom
    Thousand Oaks, Ca
    Thousand Oaks, California

Qxtelecom consumer ripoff billing fraud Thousand Oaks California

They billed for telephone card that I did not request or receive .....

My credit card was billed 59.78 for several months
for a telephone card that I neither received or used.
I don't know how these people obtained my credit card #
In order to resolve the problem, my credit card company changed

my credit card #. Even now Qx telecom is trying to collect by challenging the credits my credit card company gave to me. When I attempted to contact QX telecom,(1 800 385 1968)they were rude and told me to pay up. I called the federal communications bureau. They were familiar with QX and said they would look into it. How may I recover I recover the time and aggravation this company has caused me?

Robert
Brea, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2003 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/qxtelecom/thousand-oaks-california/qxtelecom-consumer-ripoff-billing-fraud-thousand-oaks-california-50229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content