This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Redi-Set-Go/GT Express

• Submitted: Tue, March 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2010
  • Reported By: Tymory — Englewood Colorado United States of America
  • Redi-Set-Go/GT Express
    5455 West Chester Rd.
    West Chester, Ohio
    United States of America

Redi-Set-Go/GT Express Redi-Set-Go TOTAL SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM THEM West Chester, Ohio

I ordered this piece of junk for my boyfriend for his birthday, he saw the ad on tv and had to have it.  We got it in the mail and it is Junk!  It does not cook evenly and takes either too long or burns the food.  The pans get so hot that they can cause serious burns.  And to top the whole deal off the company keeps  charging my credit card for additional products that I have sent back.  The customer service is horrible cause no one speaks very good english.  They charged me for the product 3 weeks after I sent it back and now I am unsure of whether to cancel my card or wait for the refund to appear on my statement.  What a Joke!!  Do not buy this product it is not worth the $80 + that I paid fot it plus the shipping is outrageous.  BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/redi-set-gogt-express/west-chester-ohio-/redi-set-gogt-express-redi-set-go-total-scam-do-not-buy-from-them-west-chester-ohio-581535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content