Complaint Review: Reink Media Group - Royal Oak Michigan

• Reink Media Group
    306 S Washington Ave. Suite 200
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    United States

Reink Media Group Royal Oak, MI 48067 Took $99 and disallowed me from receiving 290 investor emails Royal Oak Michigan

*Author of original report: INVESTOR.COM and Reink Media Group are not at fault. I confused the website with another.

I paid $99 via my CC to Reink Media Group at the Investor.com website on Dec 26, 2017. I paid the $99 for the right to be given 10 investor emails per day for 30 days. I signed up and made contact via email on the first day with 10 investors. The next day, I signed into my account at Investor.com only to find that the sign-in page did not allow me to enter my account. It was strange.

As I typed my email into the sign-in window, it recognized my first few letters and immediately showed my full email address which I then clicked on. This proved that the website had a memory of my correct email address. Then I entered my password and clicked "sign-in" and it gave an error message saying "incorrect email or password." I knew the email was right so I clicked on "Forgot password". The next screen offered an opportunity to get a new password if I just entered my email. So I entered it only to be told "please enter a valid email"!!  I knew it was valid and the previous menu proved the website recognized it as valid but now I am being told it is invalid. So I repeated the same steps again and again with the same result.

So I called Reink Media Group (8X) at (248) 956-0328. There was only a message machine which I used but they never responded. So I emailed them (3X). No reply. So now I am reporting them. Total fraud/scam. That company is reink!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2018 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/reink-media-group/royal-oak-michigan-48067/reink-media-group-royal-oak-mi-48067-took-99-and-disallowed-me-from-receiving-290-inves-1422702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: John - (United States)

I gave INVSTOR.COM $99 for the right to 300 emails of investment companies over 30 days.

The next day, I remembered the website as being INVESTOR.COM with an "E" so when I tried to get back on to contact 10 more investors, I was surprised to find my email was not recognized and I hastily concluded that INVESTOR.COM was fraudulent. My mistake.

I apoligize to Reink Media Group for my error. Neither INVESTOR.COM nor INVSTOR.COM are fraudulent or at fault. It is my mistaken memory and subsequent hasty decision that superimposed blame where there was none.