Complaint Review: Rejuviderm/Skincare West Jordan - West Jordan Utah

• Reported By: Adrianna — Delray Beach Florida USA
  • Rejuviderm/Skincare West Jordan

West Jordan, Utah
    USA

Rejuviderm/Skincare West Jordan JunisseEcoship Advertised a $1 sample. 2 months later I have been charged total of $641.20 for "membership" (of what?) & Skincare products I do not have nor want. West Jordan Utah

In February I saw a skincare product advertised offering sample for $1.  Agreed to that.  Received sample & sent it back.

Two months later I have now been charged a total of $641.20 for what they claim is "membership" & I have no idea what I am a "member" of & presumably skincare.  I have received nothing since that first $1 sample - no further skincare, no emails, no letters, literally nothing.  I have disputed this with my credit card company since beginning of February when I saw the first outrageous charges, for much more than $1.

My credit card company tell me the 'merchant' says I did "not cancel membership in time".  What a rip off.

There are billings for 2 Ecoship amounts each month for $8.95 & $8.96 & 2 Sincare amounts each month for $98.67 & $96.86. This is completely outrageous with nothing to show for this, totalling $641.20 now.   Please help sort this out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2015 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rejuvidermskincare-west-jordan/west-jordan-utah/rejuvidermskincare-west-jordan-junisseecoship-advertised-a-1-sample-2-months-later-i-h-1222726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content