Complaint Review: Reunion Manager Inc - Stoughton Massachusetts

• Reunion Manager Inc
    90 South Street
    Stoughton, Massachusetts
    United States

Reunion Manager Inc Mike Cole, Reunion Manager Collects Money, Refuses to Pay when Due Stoughton Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: I was also scammed

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: So what?

Reunion Manager collected money for my high school reunion. Upon due date of my final payment, nothing happened. Reunion Manager refuses to answer their phone or respond to messages. I am not the only one affected, there are now 20+ of us who have not been paid, and Reunion Manager is not responding to any of our calls or messages. This has scam written all over it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2017 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/reunion-manager-inc/stoughton-massachusetts-02043/reunion-manager-inc-mike-cole-reunion-manager-collects-money-refuses-to-pay-when-due-st-1414330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

I was also scammed

AUTHOR: Renda - (United States)

I was also scammed by Reunion Manager. The owner hides behind fakes names (Mike Cole and Mike Thompson - his real name is Robert Thornton) and hasn't responded to any of my calls or emails in months. I used this for my military ball this year, and he owes me over $4500. It was shameful when I had to ask others for additional money because Reunion Manager wouldn't repay me. I would like nothing more than to meet Mr. Thornton face to face and resolve this issue.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

So what?

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

Boo h*o h*o, so what? I can pay you back whenever I want to. Forget the police, those cowards can't find me!

I think I'll deduct 50% off your payment for this terrible review. That should cover some advertising after your whining about my business. Hope your reunion was awful.