X  |  CLOSE

• RHP Properties

, Michigan
    United States

RHP Properties Bayshore Manufactured Homes Never fix anything Michigan

I've lived in Lantana Cascades for just over a yr, I was promised the gates would be repaired by June, of 2017. We got hit by Irma, it took out almost 80% of the lights in the park they refuse to replace them. The big pool at the clubhouse has been broken for months, not fixed yet nor will it be anytime soon. My trailer is on the canal, the water management for the county is reclaiming 2 ft by roughly 20ft directly in back of my trailer. Bc of improper storm drains, it washes out the rear of my trailer. Everyone pays the same base lot rent, no matter if you have a lake view, double, triple or single lot.

The on site manager likes to change the late fees every month also. The office is NEVER open the 1st weekend of the month and they NEVER get the rent in the bank on time. So is residents get hit with late fees every month. I own my trailer outright and I know a lot of communities will give 6mth free lot rent if you pay cash or not a yr. Rent is going up yet again and we have asked for the list of whom is getting charged more, still no list given. And last, they read the water on the 12th of each month print out the statements between the 18th-22nd but we don't get them til almost the last day of the month and it's after 4pm or later. Office hours are: Mon-Fri 9-4. Saturday by appointment only.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2018 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rhp-properties/michigan/rhp-properties-bayshore-manufactured-homes-never-fix-anything-michigan-1452912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content