Complaint Review: Richard Ellenbogen - Los Angeles California

• Reported By: Los Angeles California
  • Richard Ellenbogen
    9201 Sunset Blvd., Suite 202
    Los Angeles, California

Richard Ellenbogen, plastic surgeon, left me with severe deformities Los Angeles California

I underwent a rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, fat injections and chin implant and the surgery was a total disaster.

Richard Ellenbogen, a plastic surgeon based in Beverly Hills, is the most unethical individual out there. He used unscrupulous stratagems to get more money out of me.

My nose is mutilated, crooked, with visible scars and I'm totally disfigured. It looked really bad when the cast came off, but it got worse and worse over the years. I can't breath. My blepharoplasty was a disaster as well since my eyelids don't close properly and I have visible scars too. The fat injection part was good but everything reabsorbed in 8 weeks. I had to remove his chin implant because it gave me a very masculine face. He shows pictures of patients who are 6 weeks post op, and some of them might look decent, but only because the swelling hides a severely deformed underlying structure. He claims to be the surgeon to the stars, but don't be fooled. Just because he has a grotesque office in beverly hills, it doesn't mean he's good.

Elenoire
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2008 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/richard-ellenbogen/los-angeles-california-90049/richard-ellenbogen-plastic-surgeon-left-me-with-severe-deformities-los-angeles-californi-368793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content