X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Richard t. Howard - newport beach California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: helmuth R. Tom Lechner — memphis Tennessee
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I worked for Richard T.Howard and he still owes me $25,846 in unpaid commissions at Thomas Register back in 1995. I was a sales star at Thomas Register and when my senior contractor which I worked for retired. Richard T.Howard became my new boss. I took a territory from $66K to over $300K in a 5 or 6 year period. Mr. Howard made my life miserable and created situations to undermine my effectiveness in the field by changing contracts with addendums, witholding monthly draws, cut off from an leads and took prospects that I developed for himself. I was the last of five or six other guys that were maneuvered out or fired. Mr. Howard enjoyed humiliating and demoralizing the people that worked for him. In my case he wanted me out so he could bring in three new salespeople that he hired. I have worked for many different sales managers during my sales carreer but never for such an evil, unscroupulos, unfair , callous individual. I thank God I am self employed and never will ever have to work for such a crook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2014 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/richard-t-howard/newport-beach-california/richard-t-howard-richard-t-howard-still-owes-me-25846-in-commission-when-i-worked-fo-1148681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

4Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Richard T. Howard Rip-off

AUTHOR: Helmuth Tom Lechner - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, April 02, 2021

As I think back of my 30 plus years in sales, I can't help thinking of the most evil, most devious man that I ever encountered in my life. His Name is Richard t, Howard. Please take heed of this man. He is an unloved person that will do anything for his personal gain. If you happen to see his rebuttal in these pages it's all a lie. I hope you enjoyed the paint job on your house and car, as*hole. Do not trust this man.

Richard t. howard ripp-off

AUTHOR: helmuth - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, January 21, 2018

Now that I am retired and no longer depend on an evil, unsurpous man the ruined several years of my life, I have vengeful thoughts of the evil man named Richard T howard that ran rough shod over me for greed. I did'nt know there were people unlike me that would lie steal and cheat and lie.His rebuttal claim (I no longer want a dollar from this a*h*). His claim of an accounting for commissioins was a total lie. There never was any accounting. I plan on being in Southern California soon and woiuld like to ask him why he caused such misery in my life.Does anyone know his addreess? It may be no big thing thing to you, but I must look him in the face and know why I was treated so cruely and cost me so much. I don't want any money from this pr*k....I want to.... What would some want?

A bold faced lier exposed

AUTHOR: - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Mr. Richard T. Howard never paid me one cent of my commission which I earned. It still bothers me how rough shod I was treated by a lier and a fraud that suddenly by fraud and deciet was in a position to cost me my dream home, a bankruptcy and a divorce. It's been many years and now that I am finacially secure I think about the evil, devious tactics that caused me so much grief. This was the worst employment related thing that ever happened in my life. The man did me wrong in a very big way. Not only did he not pay my commission; he with held my monthly draw. By all means aviod this evil, devious man.

I have always lived my life with integrity and honestly, I am Hemuth r lechner aka Tom

Helmuth lechner

Rpoff scam rebuttal

AUTHOR: - ()

POSTED: Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Mr. Richard T Howard is a lier and a fraud. He got the job at Thomas Register by sweet talking an old lady that was head of marketing, named Barbara. Since he had the Manhattan territory he had access to the seat of power. As a sales representative Mr. Howard wrote many bogus advertising programs. He would often have secretaries sign contracts. This resulted in 16 lawsuits. A year later before the fraud was discovered he was already given the California territory senoir contractor position and thus a license to steal. He hired and fired dozens of people so he could steal their commission checks. His dates in the rebuttal are wrong. I was the only guy to ever last two years under his dictatorship. I am very pleased to hear that Mr. Howard has been fired from Thomas Register for double dipping and not paying his associates. This proves that he is a theif. Does anyone in cyberspace happen to have his address as I hear he is in hidding.In over 30 sucessful years in sales I have never been exposed to such an evil and devious man.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lechner Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Richard T Howard - (USA)

POSTED: Sunday, November 08, 2015

When I assumed the territory of a major New York Publishing  Company in early 1991, I was required to enter into new independent contractor agreements with all associates. My company, Richard T Howard Co, Inc. entered into a growth oriented agreement with Mr. Lechner.

Over the next 4 years, Mr. Lechners sales were flat to no growth and Mr. Lechner was paid his commissions accordingly.

In early 1996, at my request, the parent company in New York, arbitrated Mr. Lechners claim. The arbitrator ruled that Mr. Lechner had indeed been paid all monies/commissions under the terms of his contract.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair