Complaint Review: Richardson marketing group or Deryck Richardson - Columbus OHIO

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2018
  • Reported By: Maher — Rawalpindi Punjab Pakistan
  • Richardson marketing group or Deryck Richardson
    3260 W Henderson Rd Ste 020
    Columbus, OHIO
    United States

Richardson marketing group or Deryck Richardson skype : richardsongrouppartners Name : Deryck Richardson Company Name : RIchardson Marketing Group email : info@richardsonmarketinggroup.net Website : richardsonmarketinggroup.net/ Scammed me for 2500$ Columbus OHIO

*General Comment: Collections Guy

This guy worked with us for 3 weeks, we delivered high quality live transfer calls for auto insurance. He paid us for the first week, then after the second week he stopped responding, when he did, he said , i am having a banking issue so payment is delayed. He lied about his accounting lady does'nt work on Monday which was so stupid to do so. I knew that something is not good so saved my self by not sending any more calls after his lie was detected.
Till then I am not paid yet, and i know so many other call centers who were scammed by this guy in the same period. His partner  Joshua Harris seems to be a scammer too , since he lied that he doesnt know deryck , while his info is on their another business website. He has also been reported by few. Beware guys, make sure you never work with them.
Since then he has never responded back to my calls and emails

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2018 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/richardson-marketing-group-or-deryck-richardson/columbus-ohio-43220/richardson-marketing-group-or-deryck-richardson-skype-richardsongrouppartners-name-der-1464152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Collections Guy

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States)

I am very familiar with your industry, and know what you are up against when collecting and the best possible strategies to collect your money. My Company specializes in getting money collected from companies that don't pay within 5 days, please call me for my "No Collection, No charge" rate at 972-663-8593