X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: rimsandmore4less.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Schaumburg Illinois
  • rimsandmore4less.com rimsandmore4less.com Internet U.S.A.

rimsandmore4less.com SCAM for E-BOOK, NAME ENTERED ON LIST, NO RESPONSE TO FOLLOW UP E-MAILS England Internet

On or about December of 2003, I bought a "so called" E-book. Part of the purchase was that your name would be entered into a "matrix" for a specfic free gift. In my case, the free gift would be the Pioneer model AVH-P7500DVD Audio/Video Multimedia Server unit for cars (Car Stereo). I purchased three E-books for $200 USD for a total of $600 USD. I used to continuously monitor my name on this matrix list for almost 18-21 months after my name was placed on the matrix list. After a while, I stopped checking because the list was moving too slow to "get" my item.

I tried to open that webpage today (March 17, 2006) and the page would not load. I searched on Google.com to see if the page existed and then I found this page which is why I am reporting this issue here. I hope others report this crime so these people can be caught and brought to justice. I believe these crooks are located in either Scotland or England. I distinctly remember that when the $200 charge on my credit card, these charges were converted into British Pounds. I hope this information helps others report their issue as well so that people can provide detailed information to the point a criminal investigation can be opened. Thank you.

Jay
Schaumburg, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rimsandmore4lesscom/internet/rimsandmore4lesscom-scam-for-e-book-name-entered-on-list-no-response-to-follow-up-e-mai-181676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content