Complaint Review: Rochester Kitchen Flooring & Bath - Rochester New York

• Rochester Kitchen Flooring & Bath
    360 Jefferson Rd
    Rochester, New York
    United States

Rochester Kitchen Flooring & Bath Rochester Linoleum & Carpet One Took all money upfront and left us with no kitchen Rochester New York

Rochester Flooring Kitchen & Bath was supposed to do a kitchen remodel. This company took a $4,200 down payment and then as soon as we were approved with Synchrony took another $25,000. They worked part-time usually working only 4-5 hours a day sometimes showing up early and other times at 10, 12, or 1 or not at all. After I left a bad Yelp review the owner, Albert Pelusio, Jr. called me up and said he was not sending his installers back until "we resolved this."

Then when I hung up he proceeded to dial my number multiple times and left a text again saying his installers were not coming back out and then threateneing to sue for "declamation of reputation" put a lien on our home (even though he had $29,200 and we had no kitchen) and finally insulting me as a mother or my home by saying he was calling the agency our International students were with because they should not be in THAT home. [continued below]....

.....

The only reason they possibly shouldn't be in my home is because of my kitchen being torn apart which was his fault. They took the old cabinets out the first day. we went six weeks with kitchen cabinets. We went a month with no light in the kitchen. almost a month after he stopped working he still has all the money and we went another three weeks without a kitchen until we could get a new contractor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2018 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rochester-kitchen-flooring-bath/rochester-new-york-14623/rochester-kitchen-flooring-bath-rochester-linoleum-carpet-one-took-all-money-upfront-1464290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content