Complaint Review: Rod Engel - Brea California

• Rod Engel
    One Pointe Drive, suite 140
    Brea, California
    United States

Rod Engel The Engel Group The Engel Group at UBS The Engel Team The Engel Team at UBS Rodney L. Engel Rodney L. Engel at UBS Rodney L. Engel at UBS Terrible money managers who lost my retirement savings. When the market went up, my portfolio went down! Brea California

I have been with Rodney L Engel for years now. I have been frustrated for a very long time and finally have decided to walk away from this guy. As the market went up, my portfolio went down. How is it that the market has all time highs, and my portfolio is not making any money!?

In fact, I have lost money every year for a few years. His team contacts me on occasion and I have explained this concern. I always received the same basic answers. I feel they didn’t know what they were doing. After hearing the same basic responses, I decided to look around at other financial advisors. I have decided to take my money elsewhere and start over. Rod Engel and the Engels team has lost most of my retirement money.

I will never forgive him for his screw up and lack of market knowledge. Now that I have switched, I have realized Rod Engel and the Engel Team are terrible money managers. They try to make you feel good and appear they care with their monthly lunches but thats all they do! They buy me a meal, rather than make me money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2018 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rod-engel/brea-california-92821/rod-engel-the-engel-groupthe-engel-group-at-ubsthe-engel-teamthe-engel-team-at-ubsrod-1460715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content