Complaint Review: Rodney Walker - MCA - Kissimmee Florida

• Rodney Walker - MCA

Kissimmee , Florida
    USA

Rodney Walker claims to be the "King" at MCA - Motor Club of America

Walker is online at scam.com admitting to photoshopping income:

Rodney Walker - $100,000.00 In 6 Months W/ MCA Real Proof !!!

REALLY WALKER? Not according what you admitted publically:

MCA thread -- http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=167017&page=3

1/2 way down ... here comes Rodney Walker:

02-28-2013, 10:51 PM

Re: MCA vs. NMC

Well, its the end of the second month of the year 2013, and I've already made $37,000 with MCA. That's more than millions of people make in a year on a job. I started MCA about 8 months ago. My last 2 direct deposits were $7000, paid every Friday morning. Its almost Friday again, and my pay will be another $5,300.

AND HOW DOES RODNEY MAKE ALL THIS MONEY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleman

Semantics. You didn't answer my question. WHO are you targeting through your attraction marketing strategy?

Any and every living human being that's over the age of 18 and live in the USA or Canada. Everything i do is to market to people of all walks of life. I just put the info out their, prove to them what I'm making, and God does the rest.

REALLY RODNEY? ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT WANT TO ADMIT TO?

03-11-2013, 11:32 PM

Re: MCA vs. NMC

I photoshop sometimes . I have to downgrade my proof of income because when people see u make 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 thousand every Friday they thinks its a scam. So I photoshop my real income to 1,200 or so makes the non believers hopeful. So sad

ON TOP OF HIS INCOME LIES HE IS ALSO HAWKING A SYSTEM TO MCA ASSOCIATES WHICH STEALS ALL GENERATED DATA AND OFFERS ZERO MARKETING OR TRAINING SUPPORT ....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2014 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rodney-walker-mca/kissimmee-florida/rodney-walker-mca-walker-is-a-complete-fraud-admitting-to-photoshopping-personal-income-1178810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

STOP THE FAKE NEWS

AUTHOR: Tyrell - (United States)

www.tvcmatrix.com/tyrellparks

sign up here get all your question answer about MCA

Ive been a memeber for 6 years now and its a great business opportunity

that offers great benfits and exrtra income.

visit my site my # is there give me a call

also its free to become an assoicaite.

#2 General Comment

I can vouch that Rodney Walker is NOT the TOP MCA independent sales rep

AUTHOR: None of you're business - (USA)

He is a liar and will lie to you and say that mca only sells one membership and its the $39 dollar one... HE IS FULL OF LIES. Stay far away from him!

This is comming from a independent rep of tvc/mca. I dispise the guy because he is a arrogant liar.

Rodney Walker = SCAM ARTIST

AUTHOR: - ()

Walker has a video that claims is his "Mansion"

RENTAL JOB IN KISSIMEE, FLA

dude is a 100% con act on all fronts

Rodney Walker - MCA

AUTHOR: The Truth - ()

Besides screwing folks with MCA he is also like to screw underage kids:

(((REDACTED)))

Rodney Walker MCA

AUTHOR: The Truth - ()

Walker also is hawking his own personal system ... totally worthless and the d**n system is stealing all generated data from the associates

This idiot is a COMPLETE A** FRAUD and reason #1 right now why MCA has a horrible scam reputation