Complaint Review: Royal Binary - Internet

• Royal Binary

Internet
    USA

Royal Binary Didn't give me my withdraw Internet

I put in a withdraw for $500 to Royal Binary and they sent me an email saying it was been processed.  I never got the money

and finally they wuit answering my emails and calls.  They had problems with their website and it was down for a couple days and when I received the email they were back up I tried and couldn't get on.  I have tried to get some one to tell me what I can do to get my money back Nobody will help me.  So looking for information on what I can do go get my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2015 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/royal-binary/internet/royal-binary-didnt-give-me-my-withdraw-internet-1257795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content