Complaint Review: saferwholesaler

• Updated: Sun, July 28, 2013
  • Reported By: Judi — Dallas Texas
  • saferwholesaler

, Select State/Province
    USA Bought a chair from these crooks! It stinks, broke before it was used, doesn't fit any human I know. Joliet Illinois

My husband is a disabled Vietnam veteran on a limited income. After a stroke, heart surgery, and two back surgeries I purchased a massaging recliner from for $600.

Bought a chair from these crooks! It stinks, broke before it was used, doesn't fit any human I know. These crooks won't return our $600, or answer our emails.

They give us the run around when we call, blame the manfacturer when they refuse to refund.

And here's the biggest problem of all--they Do NOT advertise their No Refund Policy unti After you make a purchase and they have your money.

I am calling BBB & state attorney.

FBI handles Internet fraud. Everyone should complain. We are not losing small change here.

The company is: in Joliet, Illinois.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content