X  |  CLOSE

• Salvatore J. Alessio
    3 walnut lane
    nj, manalapan
    United States

Salvatore J. Alessio Alessio, Sal Sal Alessio Handyman Sal Stole my materials and money for bathroom job and never came back nj manalapan

*General Comment: Collections Guy

Hired Sal to renovate a small bathroom.  After initially giving money to Sal as deposit for job, he asked for additonal money to get materials.  Said Job would only take 3-4 days.  He showed up late on the 1st day and was drunk.  Didn't return until the followig week late again, and  laid floor down.  Then didn't return for another week, showed up late again  and did minimal work and left after 2 hours.   Came back the next day late again and worked for 1 hour and hasn't returned.

After asking for my materials that he purchased, he made pleanty of excuses as to why he couldn't bring them to my house.  I have since asked for my money back for all the materials that I have paid for and he has not returned them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2019 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/salvatore-j-alessio/nj-manalapan-07726/salvatore-j-alessio-alessio-salsal-alessiohandyman-sal-stole-my-materials-and-money-1473257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Collections Guy

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, February 11, 2019

I am very familiar with your industry, and know what you are up against when collecting and the best possible strategies to collect your money. My Company specializes in getting money collected from companies that don't pay within 5 days, please call me for my "No Collection, No charge" rate at 972-663-8593