X  |  CLOSE

1650 Biglerville Rd
    Gettysburg, PA
    United States

Samuels Dental Arts Improper filling Gettysburg PA Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Apology and refund

I went to Dr. Berger at Samuels Dental Art in Nov/Dec of 17. They said I needed a crown replaced and 2 new crowns and a filling. A few days after the procedure I was having pain in the filled tooth. They said it should settle and go away. When I went back in to get perm. crowns on I told them about the pain in my filled tooth. She looked at it said it was fine and that it should settle especially after I get the tooth above it pulled. I went back again for another crown and said I was still having pain. They did nothing for it. I got the teeth pulled in Feb of 18 and I was still having pain. I told them and they said it should settle but it takes time. Meanwhile our house sold and we moved to NV. My filled tooth got worse and so excruciating pain that I was throwing up. I got into a dentist here in NV and now need a root canal. This could have been avoided if they would have x-rayed when I first complained. Horrible service and no compassion at all. Avoid this dental facility at all cost!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2018 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/samuels-dental-arts/gettysburg-pa-17325/samuels-dental-arts-improper-filling-gettysburg-pa-pennsylvania-1456536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Apology and refund

AUTHOR: Wendy - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, November 12, 2018

"Ripoff Report prevents me from removing or changing my post. I have been in contact with Samuels Dental Arts and Dr. Berger regarding this situation. My wife did experience pain in a tooth seven months after Dr. Berger placed a filling. We are now living in another state and so we needed to seek treatment for this tooth from another dentist. Dr. Berger did reimburse us for our additional expense. She apologized for any miscommunication and felt badly about my wife’s pain. I am satisfied with this resolution.”