X  |  CLOSE

• Santa Cruz child protective services
    1400 Emeline ave
    Santa Cruz, California
    United States

Santa Cruz child protective services Santa Cruz CPS CPS does not do what is best for the child Santa Cruz California

*Author of original report: Wow do I know you

*Consumer Comment: Wow

I was contacted by Santa Cruz CPS after a complaint was filed about my son's father doing drugs. When I came in to speak with the worker I verified that he is doing drugs and I had messages from him asking to buy drugs while he had our son. When I told her she completely brushed it off and even had the nerve to tell me to "focus on my DUI" which had nothing to do with my child or why she called me. I later found out she went to my son's father's home, and he answered in a towel. She did not ask him to get dressed and continued her "investigation" at his home while he was in just a towel. This is inappropriate and I don't understand why she was being so rude to me and wouldn't even look into my son's safety when I had solid proof of his father doing drugs. These workers are mostly very young women with no kids of their own. They are clueless as far as raising a child goes and only care about their own social lives. After all this she filed the claim as unfounded, which it should not have been, and wasn't. Renee took the call and did the investigation which is unusual for CPS. I tried to reach out to a different worker but my calls went unanswered. My sister is also a CPS manager in a different city and this is not normal or acceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2018 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/santa-cruz-child-protective-services/santa-cruz-california/santa-cruz-child-protective-services-santa-cruz-cps-cps-does-not-do-what-is-best-for-the-1447684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Wow do I know you

AUTHOR: Jane - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, July 06, 2018

Well that's highly suspect to respond to my post the next day...

Wow

AUTHOR: anon - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, June 17, 2018

A druggie and a drunk driver, what great parents that child has.

If you can't see how a DUI affects your child then perhaps neither of you should be allowed custody of him.  I wonder if your sister would recommend custody to a parent who has a DUI.